BR Express aim to offer passengers greatest convenience possible, here are ways to book and pay for your journey
Acceptable payment method is Credit Card. Acceptable cards:
- Master Card
Acceptable payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Cash – Botswana (BWP) currency only
With Mobile Application
With travel agent or retail store
- Limited facility
General Conditions of Carriage
Tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By purchasing the ticket, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept conditions set below.
If your travel plans change or your ticket has been lost or stolen, please notify us as soon as possible.
Please note: All bookings are completely non-refundable and non-exchangeable if a cancellation is made after the scheduled departure time of the train.
Conditions of Contract
- Your journey ticket is not transferable and is valid only for travel on the train(s) and date(s) shown.
- For any modification or cancellation, please contact the nearest BR Express station office four (4) hours before scheduled train departure time to process your request. Should cancellation be received less than four (4) hours before train schedule train departure time, you be liable for a 15% cancellation fee.
- For operational reasons, BR Express reserves the right to restrict platform access five (5) minutes before your scheduled train departure time.
- Times shown in the train timetables are not guaranteed; are intended to indicate the time before which the train can start.
- To ensure all passengers' safety, BR Express reserves the right to inspect all luggage.
- You are responsible at all times for your luggage. BR Express assumes a limited liability for loss or damage to booked baggage either at the cloakroom or luggage van
Click here to download Conditions of Carriage
Botswana Railways Offices
Mahalapye Main Road
Private Bag 0052
T - +2674711375
F - +2674711385
E - infobotrail [dot] bw
BR Express bookingsbotrail [dot] bw